Medlab StemGuard Choc-Peppermint 98g
Dose & Administration: Medlab StemGuard
Adults: Take 7 g (1 scoop), once daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Details: Medlab StemGuard
- Green tea extract, Vitamin D3, Wild Blueberry extract, and Broccoli Sprout concentrate have been shown to beneficially influence the regulation of cellular pathways promoting healthy cell cycles.
- Broccoli sprout concentrate provides support for liver detoxification pathways, oestrogen metabolism, and the inhibition of inflammatory mediators.
- The combination of green tea extract and broccoli sprout concentrate may provide support for hepatic detoxification enzymes and activation of cytoprotective pathways.
- Organic Spirulina powder supports healthy cellular function and immunity. It is a natural source of the photosynthetic pigments chlorophyll A and phycocyanin.
- The combination of a high dose of biologically active ubiquinol and L-carnitine maintain cellular energy metabolism to support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Key ingredients support the maintenance of normal cognitive function and protect against neuro-degenerative processes which occur as a result of ageing. Additional support for the cardiovascular system is provided through the promotion of healthy blood vessel function and blood lipid profiles in healthy people.
Features/Indications: Medlab StemGuard
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- COQ10 plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is critical for ATP synthesis. L-carnitine modulates energy expenditure in healthy individuals.
- L-carnitine plays a key role in mitochondrial energy production and function.
- Blueberries may support cell functions that decline as a result of normal aging.
- Blueberries may protect against neuro-degenerative processes associated with aging.
- Spirulina may reduce inflammation and immune decline associated with aging.
- Vitamin D is immune-modulating hormone associated with healthy aging.
- COQ10 supports normal/healthy cardiovascular function.
- Cocao flavanols may have favourable effects on cardiovascular health.
- Spirulina is naturally rich in the pigments phycocyanin and chlorophyll.
- Spirulina contains an array of phyto-nutritents including beta-carotene, iron, and Essential Fatty Acids (gamma-linolenic acid [GLA]).
- Assists in the function of detoxification pathways via the liver.
- Contains broccoli sprout which may assist with healthy liver detoxification processes.
- Contains broccoli sprout which may assist with phase II liver detoxification processes.
- Vitamin D3 is required for proper cellular and immunological function.
- Vitamin D3 binds to and activates the vitamin D receptor (VDR) that is responsible for the transcription and trans-repression of genes.
- Blueberry, green tea, spirulina and vitamin D were found to increase cell proliferation of human bone marrow cells in a dose-depended manner in vitro.
- Blueberry, green tea, spirulina and vitamin D may support healthy cell division.
Ingredients & Excipients: Medlab StemGuard
|Each 7g dose (1 scoop) of Medlab StemGuard Contains|
|Broccoli Sprout Concentrate *||200mg|
|Equiv. Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout||4g|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Powder **||2g|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||1000IU|
|Ubiquinol-10 (Co Enzyme Q10)||300mg|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Dry Leaf Extract *||6.26mg|
|Equiv. green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf||500mg|
|Vaccinium myrtillus extract*||10mg|
|Equiv. Vaccinium myrtillus fresh fruit||1g|
|Cocoa beans powder *||384.62mg|
|Equiv. Cocoa beans (Theobroma cacao L) dry powder||2g|
** Certified Organic
- Excipient Ingredients
- Peppermint flavour
- Dark Chocolate flavour
Cautions/Contra-Indications: Medlab StemGuard
- Contains lactose.
- Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Coenzyme Q10 - warfarin Coenzyme Q10 may decrease the anticoagulant effects of warfarin
- Coenzyme Q10 - Antihypertensives Coenzyme Q10 may decrease blood pressure and may have additive effects with antihypertensives.
- Caution with patients taking blood pressure medication such as:
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers
- Coenzyme Q10 - HMG CoA Reductase Inhibitors (statins) HMG CoA Reductase inhibitors can reduce serum coenzyme Q10 levels
- Coenzyme Q10 - chemotherapeutic agents Coenzyme Q10 might protect tumor cells from chemotherapeutic agents that work by inducing oxidative stress, such as the alkylating agents (e.g. cyclophosphamide, Cytoxan), and doxorubicin. Use with caution.
- Green tea - Anticoagulant medications Catechins in green tea and caffeine are reported to have antiplatelet activity. Theoretically, green tea might increase the risk of bleeding when used with antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs.
- Green tea - Proteosome inhibitors Preliminary research shows that green tea polyphenols, interact with bortezomib and other boronic acid-based proteasome inhibitors by blocking proteasome inhibitory action.
- Green Tea - Nadolol Preliminary clinical research suggests that green tea significantly reduces plasma concentrations of nadolol. Green tea reduces the peak levels and total drug exposure (AUC) of nadolol.
- Green tea - clozapine Preliminary animal research suggests that,although green tea extract does not affect the elimination of clozapine, it delays the time to reach peak concentration and reduces the peak plasma levels. consumption of green tea may reduce rate and quantity of clozapine absorption and decrease systemic exposure.