Metagenics FemmeX Lemon Lime flavour 252g
Product Video: Metagenics FemmeX
Directions: Metagenics FemmeX
Add 2 scoops (9.0 g) to 200 mL of water or juice twice daily.
Note from Naturopath Kevin Tresize ND
Metagenics FemmeX is very effective and contains powerful herbs in the required therapeutic amounts and does not contain artificial flavours to disguise the taste. This can make it hard to take for some people. It is worth persisting with it in order to achieve the results.
If you are having difficulty with taking Metagenics Femmex here are a few tips:
- The taste is improved by adding some bubbles from sparkling mineral water and some lemon or lime. This works for most people.
- Mix Metagenics FemmeX in a small amount of water and drink quickly and follow with a glass of water.
- Take a lower dose and increase the dose as you get used to it.
- Some people find Metagenics Femmex can be mixed in a smoothy but it can ruin you smoothy.
- Read the benefits again and think of your symptoms and imagine how good you will feel by taking it.
- Smile and think good thoughts while you take it. Remember the worse the taste the better it is fo you!!!
Most people do get used to taking Metagenics Femmex and the benefits are worth it. However, if you just can't take it let us know and we will find an alternative.
Benefits: Metagenics FemmeX
- Magnesium deficiency has been found to be associated with conditions such as dysmenorrhoea and PMS.6 A magnesium status study was conducted on women with and without PMS during the luteal phase of their menstrual cycle.7 It was found that magnesium levels were significantly lower in those with PMS. PMS can both cause, and be associated with magnesium deficiency and therefore supplementation may be useful for symptomatic relief.7 Metagenics FemmeX has been scientifically formulated to provide additional nutritional support for women at various stages – during preconception, reproductive years and menopause – as many women do not consume enough magnesium from other sources.6,7 Magnesium deficiency has been shown to result in a number of symptoms including PMS and dysmenorrhea, stress, insomnia and cramping.
- Boswellia is traditionally used for painful periods in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Metagenics FemmeX contains nutrients essential for phase II methylation of oestrogen metabolites.8 Phase I detoxification requires little nutritional support to be fully active.9 However phase II detoxification, particularly glucuronidation, requires adequate vitamin B6, B12, magnesium and folate-nutrients present in Metagenics FemmeX.6 Glucuronidation is the major phase II liver detoxification process for conjugating and removing oestrogens and endocrine disruptors.10 Broccoli sprouts also increase phase II metabolism.11
- Fructose free. Metagenics FemmeX is free from fructose and suitable for people who are fructose sensitive.
Ingredients: Metagenics FemmeX
|Each dose (9.0 g) of Metagenics FemmeX contains:|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli), sprout powder||750mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate|
|(Meta Mag® - Magnesium bisglycinate)||3.0g|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||1.1g|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||605mg|
|Equivalent Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||50mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc bisglycinate)||25mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250μg|
|Dry herbal extracts:|
|Boswellia serrata, gum oleoresin||150mg|
|Derived from fresh gum oleoresin||1.5g|
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile), flower||1.5g|
|Derived from dry flower||1.5g|
μg = micrograms
Metagenics FemmeX is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Metagenics FemmeX is free from artificial colours and flavours. Sweetened with steviol glycosides.
Warnings: Metagenics FemmeX
This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com
Storage: Metagenics FemmeX
Store below 30° C