InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
Indications: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
- Supports healthy digestive system function (Lipase, Protease)
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion (Berberis vulgaris, Zingiber officinale)
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to reduce colic (wind/gas pain) (Zingiber officinale)
- Assists the digestion of protein (Protease)
- Aids the digestion of lactose (Tilactase)
- Assists digestion of fats (Lipase)
- Tilactase (lactase), lipase and protease are digestive enzymes.
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
|Each vegetarian hard capsule contains:|
|Berberis vulgaris ext. dry conc.||83.33 mg|
|Derived from dry stem bark||500 mg|
|Zingiber officinale ext. dry conc.||50 mg|
|Derived from dry rhizome||250 mg|
|Cynara scolymus ext. dry conc.||5 mg|
|Derived from fresh leaf||250 mg|
|Protease||11.5 Thousand HUT|
|Tilactase||2 Thousand ALU|
Excipients: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, dextrin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin.
Free From: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, milk products, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, salt, starch, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional Digestive Zyme
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Always read the label.