Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion 30 caps
Description: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
- A shelf-stable combination of 50 billion live probiotic strains, from 10 specific species, known for their ability to directly support intestinal health
- Contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) shown to reduce the occurrence of symptoms related to eczema and dermatitis in infants and toddlers
- May assist in reducing the symptoms associated with eczema and dermatitis in children
- 50 Billion CFU Probiotic
- Contains 11 unique strains
- Shelf stable
- Helps to maintain intestinal health
- May help to relieve Irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
- Dairy & Gluten free
- Vegan Friendly
Directions: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
Adults: Take one capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Ingredients: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
|Active ingredients per hard capsule|
|Bi dobacterium animalis ssp lactis (BS-01)||18billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||7billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||6billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||4billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)||4billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (Ls-33)||3billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37)||3billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||3billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||1billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)||1billion CFU|
Excipients: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
Excipient ingredients per hard capsule
– Colloidal anhydrous silica
– Magnesium stearate
– Microcrystalline cellulose
Allergen Information: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion does not contain Gluten, dairy, lactose, seeds or nuts.
Storage: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
Store below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
Warnings: Designs For Health ProbioMed 50 Billion
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 24 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children 3-6 years or for 48 hours in children over the age of 6 seek medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 2yrs without medical advice
If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice from a healthcare professional.