Metagenics Arabino Guard 60 g powder
Product Description: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Metagenics Arabino Guard contains Arabinogalactans which may:
- Support healthy immunity.1
- Provides a minimum of 85% arabinogalactans derived from Larix occidentalis.
- Easily mixes into food and beverages.
Directions: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Take 1 serve, 1/2 a level metric teaspoon (1.0 g) one to two times daily, stirred vigorously into water, juice or other beverage or as directed by healthcare professional.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Arabino Guard
- May support healthy immunity: Arabinogalactans have been shown to support healthy immunity by stimulating natural killer cell cytotoxicity.2 A number of studies have demonstrated arabinogalactans to also increase lymphocyte proliferation and the number of CD8+ lymphocytes.1
- Assists the maintenance of general wellbeing: Larch arabinogalactans are polysaccharides that are better tolerated than other dietary fibres such as fructo-oligosaccharides.3 Arabinogalactans are actively fermented by friendly colonic bacteria, providing energy for their growth and metabolism. This also results in the release of short-chain fatty acids acetate, propionate and butyrate.2,3,4
Nutritional Information: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Average values shown
Ingredients: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Larch gum (from Larix occidentalis) 100%.
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Arabino Guard is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Arabino Guard should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia on 02 4369 7770 or email email@example.com.
Storage: Metagenics Arabino Guard
Store below 30° C