Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium
Floradix Liquid Calcium & Magnesium, is a pleasant tasting vitamin and mineral supplement that supports healthy bones and teeth.
Keep Those Bones Strong!
- Calcium: supports bone health.
- Magnesium: supports normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D: assists with the absorption of calcium for healthy bones and teeth.
- Zinc: supports a healthy immune system and assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Do not use while breastfeeding. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults between 19 to 50 years of age:
25 mL dose twice per day, before a meal.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not drink directly from the bottle
|Each 25 mL dose contains:|
|Calcium [from calcium lactate pentahydrate and calcium gluconate monohydrate]||129mg|
|Magnesium [from dibasic magnesium citrate tetrahydrate and magnesium gluconate]||155mg|
|Zinc [from zinc citrate trihydrate]||2.93mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||4.25micrograms|
Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium is a pleasant tasting supplement in a base of juice concentrates from Mangifera indica (mango) fruit, Citrus sinensis (orange) fruit and culinary herbal infusion of Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit, Hibiscus sabdariffa (rosella flower) flower and Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) flower.
It also contains spinach Ceratonia siliqua (carob seed) dry seed, fructose and purified water.
- WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Do not use while breastfeeding. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars.
- May contain pollen.
- Each 25 mL dose contains 30 mg of Potassium.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Q. Should I inform my health professional if I am taking an Is Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium?
A. Yes, we recommend discussing any supplements you are taking with your health professional, particularly if you are on any prescription medicines.
Q. Can I take Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Do not take Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your doctor for advice about supplementation.
Q. Can I mix Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium with juice or water, will this affect the efficacy of the product?
A. It is ok to mix Floradix Calcium Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D with juice or water just prior to taking your dose. It will not affect the efficacy of the product.
A. We recommend taking Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium just before a meal.
Q. Why do I need to keep Floradix® Liquid Calcium and Magnesium in the fridge?
A. Floradix products do not contain alcohol or preservatives and should therefore be kept in the refrigerator after use to maintain their quality. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a well balanced diet.