Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone 90 tablets
Product Summary: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
Ingredients in 500-C Methoxyflavone have been shown to or may:
- Assist in reducing severity of allergies and hay fever.
- Reduce histamine levels.2
- Vitamin C with 500 mg of bioflavonoids.
Directions: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
Take 1 tablet twice daily with meals.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Benefits: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
- Allergies and hay fever:An inverse relationship has been shown between plasma concentrations of vitamin C and histamine. In a review study, vitamin C was shown to significantly reduce histamine levels by destroying the imidole ring of the histamine molecule.3 Excess histamine can irritate the respiratory tract and impair neutrophil chemotaxis, resulting in allergy-like symptoms and weakened immunity.2
- High potency citrus bioflavonoids: 500-C Methoxyflavone contains the citrus bioflavonoids; hesperidin and rutin. Bioflavonoids work with vitamin C to reduce oxidation.4
Ingredients: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
|Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract (15% bioflavonoids)
|Equivalent Citrus bioflavonoids
Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed.
For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia on 02 4369 7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage: Metagenics 500-C Methoxyflavone
Store below 30° C