Cell-Logic Enduracell 80g
Description: Cell-Logic Enduracell
- When produced according to Cell-Logic’s specialised proprietary technology, Broccoli Spouts are a highly-concentrated source of broccoli phytonutrients.
- EnduraCell is a 100% Whole Enzyme-Active Broccoli Sprout powder. Our unique growing and drying processes ensure that the bioactive precursor and the essential natural enzyme retain maximal activity.
- EnduraCell is grown hydroganically without any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals.
SPECIAL NOTE: As a natural plant product, the appearance of this product can vary from batch to batch. Each batch of EnduraCell has a laboratory-assured consistency of bioactive compounds irrespective of appearance.
Features: Cell-Logic Enduracell
- Broccoli sprouts when produced according to Cell-Logic’s proprietary Australian technology are a highly-concentrated source of Broccoli phytonutrients. The benefits of Broccoli in the human diet are well-known.
- Cell-Logic EnduraCell is a 100% Whole Broccoli Sprout powder with nothing added—and nothing removed. The product is grown in controlled conditions to ensure maximal bioactivity and carefully dried to retain the essential enzyme activity.
- Cell-Logic EnduraCell powder is the same nutraceutical grade of product demanded by Clinicians for treatment of their patients.
- Cell-Logic EnduraCell does not contain goitrogens or significant levels of Vitamin K.
Ingredients: Cell-Logic Enduracell
Cell-Logic EnduraCell 100% Whole Broccoli Sprout Powder
(Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout powder)
Free From: Cell-Logic Enduracell
NOTE: Cell-Logic EnduraCell is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Hydrogranic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. All our broccoli sprouts are grown from non-GMO seed.
Serving Suggestion: Cell-Logic Enduracell
Adults: One gram (one level serve with the enclosed scoop) or one scant metric teaspoon (7/8 teaspoon) stirred into water or juice or sprinkled on food twice or more daily.
Ensure scoop/spoon is dry and consume immediately on mixing with liquid to retain bioactivity.
Warnings: Cell-Logic Enduracell
Consume immediately on mixing with liquids to retain bioactivity.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses. Click here for further information on this and on how to address the effects.
Storage: Cell-Logic Enduracell
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture.
Evidence: Cell-Logic Enduracell
Li D et al. Synergy between broccoli sprout extract and selenium in the upregulation of thioredoxin reductase in human hepatocytes Food Chemistry 110 (2008) 193–198
Lee J-M, Johnson JA. An Important Role of Nrf2-ARE Pathway in the Cellular Defense Mechanism Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2004 ; 37(2):139-143
Fahey JW, Talalay P. Antioxidant Functions of Sulforaphane: a Potent Inducer of Phase II Detoxication Enzymes. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 1999; 37:973-979
Fahey JW, Kensler TW. Role of dietary supplements/nutraceuticals in chemoprevention through induction of cytoprotective enzymes. Chem Res Toxicol. 2007 Apr;20(4):572-6.
Yeh C-T, Yen G-C. Effect of sulforaphane on metallothionein expression and induction of apoptosis in human hepatoma HepG2 cells. Carcinogenesis 2005;26 (12) ;2138–2148
Jeong W-S et al. Modulatory Properties of Various Natural Chemopreventive Agents on the Activation of NF-κB Signaling Pathway. Pharmaceutical Research. 2004;21(4): 661-670.
Innmorato NG et al. The Transcription Factor Nrf2 Is a Therapeutic Target against Brain Inflammation. The Journal of Immunology 2008;181:680 – 689.
Wu L, Juurlink B The impaired glutathione system and its up-regulation by sulforaphane in vascular smooth muscle cells from spontaneously hypertensive rats. Journal of Hypertension 2001, 19:181-1825
Cramer J, Jeffery EH. Sulforaphane Absorption and Excretion Following Ingestion of a Semi-Purified Broccoli Powder Rich in Glucoraphanin and Broccoli Sprouts in Healthy Men.2011; Nutrition and Cancer, 63(2), 196–201
Halliwell B Free radicals and antioxidants – quo vadis? Trends in Pharmacological Sciences 2011: 32(3):125-130.
Kensler TW et al. Translational Strategies for cancer prevention in liver. Nature Reviews Cancer 3, 321-329 (May 2003)
2001 Steinkellner H et al. Effects of cruciferous vegetables and their constituents on drug metabolizing enzymes involved in the bioactivation of DNA-reactive dietary carcinogens. Mutation Research 480–481 (2001) 285–297.