PAW By Blackmores Cosequin Equine Powder Concentrate 700g Powder
Dose & Administration: PAW By Blackmores Cosequin Equine Powder Concentrate
|Weight||Initial Daily Dose (2-4 weeks)||Maintenance Daily Dose|
|250kg||2.5 scoops AM + PM||0.5 scoop AM + PM|
|500kg||5 scoops AM + PM||1 scoop AM + PM|
|700kg||7 scoops AM+ PM||1.5 scoops AM + PM|
- Cosequin should be given daily, added into horses moistened feed. The powder can also be mixed with water or molasses and given in a syringe by mouth. The initial administration period is 4 - 6 weeks. Most horses will respond during this time. If the horse shows little or no improvement in motion after 30 days, extend the initial loading dosage a further two weeks or revise diagnosis of the horse’s condition.
- Initial Administration (loading dose): Adult Horse 500kg: 5 level scoops twice daily
- Transition Period: Do not lower dose until horse has begun to respond to supplementation. After a good response is achieved, reduce the total daily dosage by one level scoop each week. Gradually reducing the daily dose in this manner will help find the individual maintenance level more easily. Always observe the movement and attitude to ensure that the horse is still comfortable after each transition.
- Maintenance Administration: Adult Horse 500 kg: 1 level scoop twice daily. Dosage may be increased at any time to maintain desired comfort level, even in days prior to anticipated hard competition. Simply reduce to maintenance levels after competition is finished. If the horse does not respond as well when dosage levels are reduced, simply return to the level which provided comfort previously.
- Each level scoop contains 3.3g of PAW Cosequin® Equine Powder
Ingredients: PAW By Blackmores Cosequin Equine Powder Concentrate
|Each 3.3g level scoop of Cosequin® Equine powder contains:|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate||600mg|