NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief
Indications: NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relie
- Assists in the relief of mild digestive disorders
- Maintains gut integrity and function
- Flexibility of use with 150g tubs or single serve sachets for convenience
Suitable for people with:
- Indigestion, Bloating, Heartburn, Regurgitation, GORD, Loose stools
Ingredients: NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief
|Each 5g (one level scoop) of NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief contains:|
|Aloe Vera leaf dry||500mg|
|from Aloe Vera leaf fresh||2.5mg|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) inner stem bark powder||500mg|
|Dibasic sodium phosphate||260mg|
- Cumerone is specialised extract of curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa) to assist with inflammation reduction
- Glutamine is a fuel for your gastrointestinal cells to support growth and repair.
- Prebiotic fibres help to increase the growth of friendly bacteria
- Peppermint oil helps relieve bloating and flatulence
- Aloe vera & Slippery Elm both help to soothe the gastrointestinal tract and reduce inflammation
Contains Stevia as a sweetner.
Allergen Advice NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief
Free from: Tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, egg, soy & gluten
Adults mix 5g (one level scoop) of powder with water or juice or sprinkle directly onto food and consume immediately; take 1-3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Glucosamine is derived from shellfish (Crustacean).
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Storage: NC by Nutrition Care Gut Relief
Store below 25°C in a dry place.