NaturoBest Iron & Brain Support
The World Health Organisation estimates that one-third of women of reproductive age worldwide are deficient in iron. In Australia, it is estimated that 12% of pregnant women and 15% of menstruating women in Australia are anaemic, with the majority caused by iron deficiency anaemia.
Veganism is on the rise and environmentally conscious women and men are choosing to eat less meat. A vegan diet is often deficient in iron, vitamin B12 and choline as these nutrients are mostly derived from animal products.
The problem with a lot of iron supplements is they can cause gastrointestinal issues such as constipation. Iron bisglycinate is a form of iron that is more likely to be well-absorbed and well tolerated. Vitamins B12 and folate work synergistically with iron and vitamin C assists iron absorption.
This unique formula also includes choline, a nutrient mostly found in animal foods that is required for healthy brain function throughout life. It is also an essential building block for healthy foetal brain development.
Go to the features tab below for more benefits of this product.
Features and benefits of NaturoBest Iron & Brain Support include:
- Supports preconception health and a healthy pregnancy
- Maintains energy levels
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Helps to support haemoglobin synthesis and maintain red blood cell health
- Supports brain health and function
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, people with low iron intake from diet and women with menorrhagia
Directions For Use:
Maintenance adult dose:
1 capsule daily.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Iron (II) glycinate (Ferrochel)||87.66mg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||56.04mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid||50mg|
|equivalent folinic acid||300mcg|
Other ingredients: l-leucine, silica and microcrystalline cellulose.
- NaturoBest Iron & Brain Support is Vegan-friendly.
- This ultra-low excipient formula is free from animal products, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, gluten, lactose, msg, nuts, corn, coconut, oats and other grain derived ingredients, peanuts, sulphites, soy, sucralose, wheat, yeast, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide and other artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- It is also GMO-free and free from many other allergens, please contact us to find out more.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.
Store below 25 degrees celcius in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.