MTHFR Clinical Total Methyl B
Total B Methyl contains a blend of B vitamins including the activated forms of Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin sodium phosphate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate), Vitamin B12 (Co-methylcobalamin) and folate (Levomefolic acid), which play a key role in methylation.
- A total B vitamin containing activated B Vitamins.
- Contains Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) which is the biologocially active form of folate which means it can be utilised by the body irrespective of genetic poloymorphisms.
- Contains methylcobalamin which assists in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine by the action of methionine synthase (MTR).
- Contains riboflavin which is required for MTHFR activity.
- Containing thiamine, methylcobalamin, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine to support the synthesis of neurotransmitters along with niacin to maintain nervous system function.*
- The nutrients in Total B Methyl also help to support energy production and Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 maintain healthy immune system function.*
* When dietary intake is inadequate.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 capsule with water once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||196.5mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||180mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||130mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||63.6mg|
|equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Activated Vitamin B2)||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||19.7mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (Activated Vitamin B6)||23.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||15mg|
|Levomefolate calcium (Activated Vitamin B9)||433mcg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (L-5-MTHF) (Activated Vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Activated Vitamin B12)||400mcg|
ascorbyl palmitate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose leucine, potable water
Free of gluten, soy, corn, egg, GMO, dairy, fish, shellfish or nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains Vitamin B6).
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.