MTHFR Clinical Starter B
Summary: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
MTHFR Clinical Starter B contains active forms of Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B6 to support healthy immune system function.
MTHFR Clinical Starter B also contains Nicotinamide and Vitamin B5 to support nervous system function and maintain energy levels.
The B group of vitamins in Starter B aid the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and support general health and wellbeing.
Features: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
- Vitamin B1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 ONLY so you can prescribe the form and dose of Vitamin B12 and folate that best suits the patient.
- Contains activated B2 which is required for MTHFR activity.
- Contains activated B Vitamins that play a key role in methylation.
- Contains vitamins B1, B5 and B6 to assist in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Contains Vitamin B5 to support a healthy stress response in the body, maintaining general health and wellbeing when dietary intake is inadequate.
Directions for Use: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
Adults: Take 1 capsule, once daily with water after breakfast
Ingredients: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
|Each capsule contains:|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||63.6mg|
|equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Activated Vitamin B2)||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||19.7mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||130mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||196.5mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||180mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (Activated Vitamin B6)||23.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||15mg|
Excipients: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
ascorbyl palmitate, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, vegetarian capsule shell (cellulose and water)
Allergen Information: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Free from soy, egg, dairy, GMO, nuts
Warnings: MTHFR Clinical Starter B
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains Vitamin B6).