MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
Features: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
- Easy drop dosing to allow titration of dose.
- Each one drop delivers 400 mcg active folate
- Pleasant tasting drops which means they can be dropped straight into the mouth, added to food or drinks.
- Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) is involved in methylation reactions.
- L-5-MTHF is a key methyl donor
- L-5-MTHF is involved in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
Directions for Use: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
1-5 drops per day or as directed by the practitioner
Ingredients: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
|Ingredient Per 0.084 ml (one Drop)|
|Levomefolic acid (L-5-MTHF) (Activated Vitamin B9)||400mcg|
Excipients: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
Purified water, vegetable glycerine, Folate (5-MTHF)
Nutritional Information: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
|Avg. Quantity||Per Serve||Per 100mL|
|Protein (g)||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Total Fat (g)||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|-Saturated||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|-Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Sodium (mg)||Less than 5mg||Less than 1g|
|Folate (5-MTHF)||400mcg (100% RDI per serve)||480mg|
%RDI is based on the Food Standards Australia New Zealand Act 1991 Recommended Daily Intake's for Adults.
Warnings: MTHFR Clinical Folate 400
Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed with a nutritious diet.