MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
Summary: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes contain sodium, potassium, magnesium and chloride to maintain the body’s electrolyte balance.
Features: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
- Contains sodium chloride and magnesium to support body electrolyte balance.
- Contains potassium to maintain healthy acid/alkali balance in the body.
- Contains magnesium and potassium to maintain and support healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Contains magnesium to support heart health.
- Contains magnesium to support energy levels and a healthy immune system function.
- Contains magnesium and potassium to support muscle function and contraction.
- Contains magnesium and potassium to support nerve conduction and nervous system function.
- Contains magnesium to help the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats & proteins.
Directions for Use: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
One level scoop (4.5 g) mixed into 200 ml of water twice per day. Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Ingredients: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
|Each 4.5g (Level Scoop) Contains:|
|equiv. magnesium elemental||75mg|
Excipients: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
Natural orange flavour, malic acid, potassium bicarbonate, thaumatin
Allergen Information: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
Free From: Egg, fish, gluten, Lactose, milk and milk products, soy, tree nuts
Warnings: MTHFR Clinical Electrolytes
Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you have kidney disease or are taking blood pressure medicines consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Contains glucose & sodium. The recommended daily dose of this electrolyte contains 588.25 mg of sodium.