Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
Features: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
- MegaSporeBiotic is a probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to maintain healthy gut barrier and immune function.
- The bi-phasic life cycle of the Bacillus spores allows them to remain dormant in harsh environments until they reach more favorable environments like the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Once inside the large intestine, these dormant spores can change into their active, vegetative forms and begin colonizing in the gut.
- This unique probiotic blend aims to RECONDITION the gut instead of reseeding with probiotic strains that cannot survive digestion or colonize the gut.
- Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic has quickly become a household favorite among health practitioners and consumers alike.
With the launch of MegaSporeBiotic, Microbiome Labs completely disrupted the probiotic industry, shifting the focus from reseeding to reconditioning the gut microbiome with the help of Bacillus spores.
- Produces proteases that aid protein digestion
- Produces full spectrum of B vitamins
Bacillus Indicus HU36
- Produces carotenoids: lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein
- Produces quinols and vitamins
Bacillus Subtilis HU58
- Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2
- Supports healthy GALT development
- Supports immune function
- Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid
- Supports immune function
Ingredients: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
|Amount Per Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend:||295mg / 4Billion CFU|
|Bacillus Indicus HU36|
|Bacillus Subtilis HU58|
Excipients: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
Cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
Dose & Administration: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
Start with 1/2 capsule or 1 full capsule with food and slowly increase to 2 capsules per day using the following protocol.
Week 1 - 1 capsule every other day
Week 2 - 1 capsule daily
Week 3+ - 2 capsules daily
If 1 capsule every other day causes side effects, try starting with 1/2 capsules or even 1/4 capsule in some cases. Possible side effects may include abdominal cramping, loose stools, and changes in bowel movements. Though these side effects may be uncomfortable, they are a sign that the product is working! Side effects should resolve within 2-3 days.
Children under 5 years of age, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Storage: Microbiome Labs MegaSporeBiotic
Refrigeration Not Required