Metagenics Oxidant Protection 60 tablets
Product Description: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
Metagenics Oxidant Protection:
- Antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.1
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.2
- Provides an extract equivalent to 12.0 g of Vitis vinifera per tablet.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
- Antioxidant for cellular protection against free radicals:3 Oxidant Protection contains a combination of antioxidants that may assist in maintaining healthy DNA by quenching free radicals.4,5 Oxidative damage of main cellular components such as DNA has been implemented in the ageing phenomena.6 In vitro studies have shown resveratrol to assist in providing protection against oxidative cellular damage by reducing the level of intracellular reactive oxygen species (ROS).7 Vitamin C has also been shown to efficiently scavenge ROS such as superoxide and hydroxyl peroxyl.3 Selenium is an integral part of the thioredoxin reductase and glutathione peroxidases that are also involved in controlling free radical molecules.8
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system: Grape seed extract contains phenolic compounds including oligomeric proanthocyanadins (OPCs) that provide antioxidant and cardio protective effects.2
Ingredients: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
|Each tablet contains:|
|Standardised extracts equivalent to;|
|Vitis vinifera, seed dry (Grape)||12g|
|Standardised to Procyanidins||95mg|
|Reynoutria japonica, root dry (Polygonum)||9.0g|
|Standardised to resveratrol||18mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6mg|
|Equivalent d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)||100IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||80mg|
Metagenics Oxidant Protection is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Metagenics Oxidant Protection is free from artificial colours and flavours.
Directions: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
Take 1 tablet with food.
Warnings: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Oxidant Protection
Store below 30°