Metagenics Lipogen 60 tablets
Directions: Metagenics Lipogen
Take 1 tablet twice daily.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Lipogen
A liver tonic that aids digestion:
- Metagenics Lipogen contains a combination of herbal extracts to aid digestion plus vitamins and amino acids.
- Dandelion, barberry and bupleurum are traditionally used to aid digestive function and support liver and gallbladder function.1,3
- A primary mechanism by which dandelion and barberry support digestion has been shown, in animal studies, to be an increase in bile production and flow.4,5
- Lipogen also contains lipotropic factors to assist with the distribution and assimilation of fats in the digestive system.6
- Choline is a methyl donor, important for normal metabolism of fats by the liver and gallbladder.7
Ingredients: Metagenics Lipogen
|Each tablet contains:||Extracts equivalent to:|
|Bupleurum falcatum, root dry (Bupleurum)||1.5g|
|Berberis vulgaris, stem bark dry (Barberry)||1.0g|
|Taraxacum officinale, whole plant dry (Dandelion)||500mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||200μg|
μg = micrograms
Contains Betaine hydrochloride as excipient. Take each dose with a large glass of water.
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Lipogen
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage: Metagenics Lipogen
Store below 30° C