Metagenics Immunocare 60 tablets
Product Description: Metagenics Immunocare
Ingredients in Metagenics Immunocare have been shown to or may:
- Support the immune system.1
- Provides extract equivalent to 5.0 g of astragalus per tablet.
- Phytosterols have been shown to enhance Th1 cells and dampen TH2.2
Directions: Metagenics Immunocare
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with meals.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Immunocare
- Metagenics Immunocare provides support for the immune system: Astragalus has been shown in a double blind, placebo controlled trial to support the immune system and improve resistance by the activation and proliferation of immune cells.1 These include B cells, splenic lymphocytes, macrophages and particularly CD8 and CD4 T-cells.1,3 Immunocare also contains phytosterols which may cause a significant rise in interleukin 2(IL-2) and gamma interferon (IFN-γ) which enhances direct natural killer (NK) cell activity.4
- TH1 and TH2 modulation: Phytosterols have also been shown to selectively enhance the activity of T-Helper-1 (TH1) cells and leave unchanged or dampen the effect of T-Helper-2 (TH2) cells (Figure One).2,4
Ingredients: Metagenics Immunocare
|Each tablet contains:|
|Phytosterol complex – conifer||22.1mg|
|Extract equivalent to:|
|Astragalus membranaceus, root dry (Astragalus)||5.0g|
Metagenics Immunocare is free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Metagenics Immunocare is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Immunocare
Warning: Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Immunocare
Store below 30° C