Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract 25ml
Directions: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
Shake well before use.
Take 1.0 mL (35 drops in water or juice) twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contains no more than 30% alcohol by volume.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
- Helps promote and support healthy immune function: Five Mushroom promotes healthy immune function by potentiating the innate and acquired immune responses.2 Five Mushroom may also assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections via several mechanisms. Shiitake has been shown to potentiate the response of precursor T cells and macrophages to cytokines as well as restore the suppressed activity of T helper cells.3 Cordyceps helps to support the immune system by promoting phagocytosis and acting as a powerful lymphocyte regulator.4 Cordyceps has also been shown to modulate Th1 and Th2 cell function.5 White mushroom stimulates the immune system by producing IL-1, IL-6 and TNF, shown in vitro.6
- May assist in the management of allergies: Five Mushroom contains reiishi mushroom which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist in the management of allergies.2 The potential mechanism to support the effect of reiishi mushroom on allergies is via the inhibition of histamine release from mast cells, demonstrated in vitro.7
Nutritional Information: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
|Serving per package: 25 Serving size: 1.0 mL||Per 1.0mL||Per 100mL|
|1.0 (Cal)||46 (Cal)|
|Average values gi|
Ingredients: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
|Water/alcohol base containing extracts from Bionectria ochroleuca||20%|
|Polyporus umbellatus (Zhuling)||20%|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)||20%|
|Lentinula edodes (Shiitake)||20%|
Average values gi
Warnings: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Contains ethanol.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
- A review did not identify any concerns for use during pregnancy, however safety has not been conclusively established in humans.
- Breastfeeding: Appropriate for use.
- Note: For Annulohypoxylon and Bionectria, no risks found in humans although research is limited or unavailable.
- Children: No information available.
Storage: Metagenics Five Mushroom Extract
Store below 25° C