Medlab MultiBiotic 60's
Dose & Administration: Medlab MultiBiotic
Take 1-2 capsule(s) morning and night with water before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Details: Medlab MultiBioticMedlab MultiBiotic™ is a multi-species probiotic that helps to support the natural balance of commensal bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Medlab MultiBiotic™ is used to improve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome; support healthy immune function; restore GIT microbial balance after certain medication use and to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
Medlab MultiBiotic™ contains 21.075 billion CFU of bacteria per capsule, including Streptococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species. These species are predominately found in the gastrointestinal tract.
Features/Indications: Medlab MultiBiotic
- Helps to restore beneficial gut flora.
- Provides relief of abdominal discomfort/pain and diarrhoea.
- Reduces occurrence and relieves symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function.
- May be beneficial in preventing and treating eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne, allergic inflammation.
Ingredients & Excipients: Medlab MultiBiotic
|EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26)||9 billion|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (Med 27)||3.75 billion|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Med 25)||1.575 billion|
|Bifidobacterium animalis spp. lactis (Med 13)||3 billion|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Med 12)||1.75 billion|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11)||500 million|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51)||1.5 billion|
|Total||21.075 Billion CFU* (1 capsule)|
|42.15 Billion CFU* (2 capsules)|
|*CFU: Colony Forming Units|
Storage: Medlab MultiBiotic
Product testing shows that Medlab probiotics are stable at room temperature (20-22°C) for up to four months.
Shelf stability two weeks up to 28°C.
A short time out of the fridge will not harm your probiotic while it's in transit to you.
Please refrigerate your probiotics upon delivery - store between 2-8°C.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: Medlab MultiBiotic
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Probiotics may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Some medicines may interfere with MultiBiotic™. These include:
- Immunosuppressant Drugs