Medlab MultiBiotic 30's
Dose & Administration: Medlab MultiBiotic
Take 1-2 capsule(s) morning and night with water before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Details: Medlab MultiBioticMedlab MultiBiotic is a multi-species probiotic that helps to support the natural balance of commensal bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Medlab MultiBiotic is used to improve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome; support healthy immune function; restore GIT microbial balance after certain medication use and to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
Medlab MultiBiotic contains 21.075 billion CFU of bacteria per capsule, including Streptococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species. These species are predominately found in the gastrointestinal tract.
Features/Indications: Medlab MultiBiotic
- Helps to restore beneficial gut flora.
- Provides relief of abdominal discomfort/pain and diarrhoea.
- Reduces occurrence and relieves symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function.
- May be beneficial in preventing and treating eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne, allergic inflammation.
Ingredients & Excipients: Medlab MultiBiotic
|EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26)||9 billion|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (Med 27)||3.75 billion|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Med 25)||1.575 billion|
|Bifidobacterium animalis spp. lactis (Med 13)||3 billion|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Med 12)||1.75 billion|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11)||500 million|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51)||1.5 billion|
|Total||21.075 Billion CFU* (1 capsule)|
|42.15 Billion CFU* (2 capsules)|
|*CFU: Colony Forming Units|
Storage: Medlab MultiBiotic
Product testing shows that Medlab probiotics are stable at room temperature (20-22°C for up to four months.
Shelf stability two weeks up to 28°C.
A short time out of the fridge will not harm your probiotic while it's in transit to you.
Please refrigerate your probiotics upon delivery - store between 2-8°C.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: Medlab MultiBiotic
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Probiotics may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Some medicines may interfere with MultiBiotic. These include:
- Immunosuppressant Drugs