MD Nutritionals FemBalance
Description: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
MD Nutritionals FemBalance features Indolplex plus Chaste berry (Vitex agnus castus), Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), selenium, and D3 to support female healthy hormone balance.
Indications: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
- MD Nutritionals FemBalance is specially formulated to support female healthy hormonal balance. May reduce menstrual cycle irregularity, and reduce symptoms associated with pre-menstrual tension such as feelings of irritability, mood changes, and breast tenderness.
- MD Nutritionals FemBalance features Indolplex, a proprietary microencapsulated formulation of 3, 3′-diindolylmethane (DIM) with high bioavailability. DIM is a natural plant indole that is abundant in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and cabbage.
- The critical role of hormones in breast, and prostate health has long been recognised. Bioavailable DIM modulates oestrogen metabolism and alters urinary oestrogen metabolite profiles. Oestrogens are a group of three biochemically distinct hormones, oestradiol (E2), oestrone (E1), and oestriol (E3). Furthermore, oestrogen is enzymatically converted to specific oestrogen metabolites such as 16-alpha hydroxyoestrones, 2-methoxyestrogens, 16-alpha hydroxyoestrone, 4-hydroxyoestrogens and 4-methoxyoestrogens. Two oestrogen metabolites, 16-alpha hydroxyoestrone and 2-hydroxyoestrogen, have contrasting cellular activities.
- Chaste berry (Vitex agnus castus) is traditionally used to reduce symptoms of pre-menstrual tension.
- Bladderwrack is a natural source of iodine and traditional thyroid tonic to support thyroid gland health. Iodine assists thyroid hormone production and plays a physiological role in supporting breast health.
- MD Nutritionals FemBalance supplies cholecalciferol (D3) to maintain levels within a normal range. Vitamin D3 has diverse effects in the body. This nutrient improves immunity and supports calcium absorption to enhance bone health.
- Supplies selenium to increase levels in the body. Selenium is an antioxidant that enhances immune system function, and reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Ingredients: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Equivalent bioavailable DIM||13.5mg|
|Chaste berry (Vitex agnus castus) extract|
|Equivalent dry herb||200mg|
|Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) extract|
|Equivalent dry herb||560mg|
Excipients & Free From's: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
Cellulose microcrystalline, silicon dioxide, calcium hydrogen phosphate and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
Adults take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Not recommended for use by pregnant, or breastfeeding women. Seek the advice of a doctor before taking Indolplex when taking prescribed medication. Indolplex increases activity CYP1A2 which suggests supplementation may have the potential to decrease concentrations of medications metabolized by CYP1A2. Indolplex does not contain goitrogenic compounds which could affect thyroid function.
Vitex agnus-castus can affect hormones in the body and may interact with prescription medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your healthcare professional before use.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: MD Nutritionals FemBalance
Store below 30°C out of direct sunlight.