InterClinical Professional Para Tone
Indications: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
- Supports healthy stress response in the body and assists in coping with environmental stress (pantothenic acid)
- Maintains healthy thyroid gland function (iodine)
- Aids thyroid hormone production (selenium)
- Maintains energy production (pantothenic acid, thiamine, biotin, iodine, pyridoxine, nicotinamide, manganese)
- Supports energy levels (pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, nicotinamide, Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Helps convert fats and carbohydrates into energy (biotin)
- Maintains nervous system function (thiamine, pyridoxine, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid, zinc)
- Maintains cognitive function (Eleutherococcus senticosus, iodine, zinc).
- Maintains focus and clarity (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Maintains healthy immune system function (zinc, pyridoxine, selenium, ascorbic acid, d-alpha-tocopherol)
- Supports healthy blood circulation in traditional Western Herbal Medicine (Capsicum annuum).
- Supports heart health (thiamine).
- Improves digestive weakness and relieves symptoms of indigestion in traditional Western Herbal Medicine (Zingiber officinale, Capsicum annuum).
- Reduces flatulence and excess intestinal gas (Capsicum annuum)
- Relieves colic and abdominal spasm in traditional Western Herbal Medicine (Zingiber officinale).
- Assists the metabolism of proteins (levomefolic acid)
- Antioxidant; reduces free radicals formed in the body (ascorbic acid, d-alpha-tocopherol, selenium, manganese, and zinc).
- Maintains general health and wellbeing (levomefolic acid, thiamine, biotin, iodine, pyridoxine, selenium, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid, d-alpha-tocopherol, manganese and zinc)
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
Adults: Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
|Each tablet contains:|
|Thiamine hydrochloride||2.24 mg|
|equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||2 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||9.83 mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||9 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||3.14 mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||2 mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine||90 mcg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)||50 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60 mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate||7.35 mg|
|equiv. d-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E 10 IU)||6.71mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium sulfate)||35 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate monohydrate)||3 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||1mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||70 mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||20 mcg|
|Acetyl Levocarnitine hydrochloride||148.7 mg|
|equiv. Levocarnitine||100 mg|
|Lysine hydrochloride||12.5 mg|
|equiv. Lysine||10 mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus ext. dry conc.||50 mg|
|derived from minimum dry root||750 mg|
|stand. to contain eleutherosides||40 mcg|
|Brassica oleracea var. Italica ext. dry conc.||37.5 mg|
|derived from dry herb||750 mg|
|Withania somnifera ext. dry conc.||25 mg|
|derived from dry root||250 mg|
|Zingiber officinale rhizome ext. dry conc.||10 mg|
|derived from minimum dry rhizome||250 mg|
|stand. to contain gingerols||1mg|
|Capsicum annuum ext. dry conc.||8.33 mg|
|derived from dry fruit||50 mg|
|Piper nigrum fruit ext. dry conc.||16 mcg|
|derived from minimum dry fruit||400 mcg|
|stand. to contain Piperine||15.2 mcg|
Vitamin E is from a naturally derived source.
Excipients: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
Excipients: Apple, blackcurrant, calcium carbonate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, hyprolose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, radish, riboflavin, rice starch, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, spirulina extract, stearic acid, sunflower oil.
Free From: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, yeast, egg, gelatin, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Contains phenylalanine.
Vitamin E is from a naturally derived source.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional Para Tone
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.