InterClinical Professional MolyZinc 60caps
Indications: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
- Component of several important metalloenzymes (Molybdenum)
- Aids in sulphur amino acid metabolism (Molybdenum)
- Co-factor for a number of enzyme reactions (Molybdenum)
- Support energy levels within the body (Vitamins B6)
- Maintains healthy immune system function (Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Reduces free radical formation in the body (Molybdenum, Zinc, Vitamin C).
- Supports cognitive function in healthy adults (Zinc)
- Maintains nervous system function (Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Supports nerve conduction (Zinc)
- Aids neurotransmitter synthesis (Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Supports male and female reproductive health (Zinc)
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
Adults: 1 capsule once daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
|Each capsule contains:|
|(as molybdenum trioxide)||100mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate monohydrate)||5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||30mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P)||1.5mg|
|Equiv. vitamin B6||1mg|
Note: All minerals are quoted as elemental.
Excipients: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypomellose, magnesium stearate.
Free From: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without:
Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts, starch, sugar, sodium, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional MolyZinc
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.