InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
Indications: InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
- Helps prevent dietary iron, folate, vitamin C & riboflavin deficiency
- Aids healthy red blood cell production and health, maintains blood health (iron, folate, riboflavin) and haemoglobin synthesis (iron) and maintains blood vessel and capillary health (vitamin C)
- Aids oxygen transport to body tissues (iron)
- Maintains energy levels (iron) and supports energy production (iron, riboflavin)
- Supports preconception and healthy pregnancy in healthy females (folate) and maintains healthy foetal development (folate)
- Supports the absorption of dietary iron (vitamin C) and assists the metabolism of iron (riboflavin)
- Antioxidant; reduces free radicals found in the body (vitamin C, riboflavin)
- Maintains collagen formation & connective tissue health (vitamin C), assists connective tissue formation (vitamin C, riboflavin) and supports healthy body tissues (riboflavin)
- Supports bone health (vitamin C)
- Maintains immune system function (iron, vitamin C, riboflavin)
- Supports nervous system function (vitamin C)
- Aids neurotransmitter synthesis (iron and vitamin C)
- Maintains healthy teeth (vitamin C)
- Supports wound healing (vitamin C)
- Assists metabolism of proteins (folate)
- Supports mucous membrane health (riboflavin)
- Supports eye, hair and nail (riboflavin) and maintains skin health (vitamin C, riboflavin)
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
|Each capsule contains:|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate (Ferrochel))||20mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||50mg|
|equiv. Levomefolate calcium (5-MTHF)||450mcg|
Free From: InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, dairy, gelatin, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, sugar, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional Iron Plus
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.