InterClinical Professional HCL Support 90vc
Indications: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a digestive tonic, to stimulate gastric secretions and reduce symptoms of indigestion.
- Ginger is traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve indigestion, colic, flatulence and abdominal spam.
- Protease supports healthy digestive function and assists in protein digestion.
- Vitamins B1, B3 and zinc aid in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
Adults 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
|Each tablet contains|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||30mg|
|Potassium (potassium gluconate)||20mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) dry extract||80mg|
|From dry root||320mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dry extract||15.9mg|
|From dry rhizome||175mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) dry extract||21 micrograms|
|From minimum dry fruit||525 micrograms|
|Standardised to piperine||20 micrograms|
|Protease (10 Thousand HUT)||20mg
All minerals quoted are elemental
Excipients: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
Colloidal anhydrous silica
calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
silicon dioxide dextrin
Free From: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without:
Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, crustaceans, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, salt, sugar, starch, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional HCL Support
Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake in inadequate. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.