InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
Indications: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
- Helps support healthy blood sugar in healthy individuals (Chromium)
- Assists glucose, sugar & carbohydrate metabolism (Chromium)
- Chromium is an important component in glucose tolerance factor
- Supports energy production (Ubidecarenone, Alpha lipoic acid, Nicotamine)
- Supports nervous system & body mucous membrane health (Nicotamine)
- Maintains energy levels (Nicotamine)
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve digestive discomfort (Cinnamomum verum)
- Source of chromium. Helps prevent dietary chromium and Vitamin B3 deficiency
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
Adults: 1 capsule, three times per day with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
|Each capsule contains:|
|Chromium Picolinate||121 micrograms|
|Equiv. Chromium||15 micrograms|
|Chromium chloride hexahydrate||821 micrograms|
|Equiv. Chromium||160 micrograms|
|TOTAL CHROMIUM||175 micrograms|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||33.5 mg|
|Cysteine hydrochloride monohydrate||10.5 mg|
|Equiv. Cysteine||7.25 mg|
|Ubidecarenone (CoQ10)||25 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||10 mg|
|Momordica charantia (Bitter melon) ext. dry conc.||100 mg|
|From dry/fresh fruit||32 g|
|Cinnamomum verum ext. dry conc.||75mg|
|From dry stem bark||750mg|
Excipients: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate
Free From: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, shellfish, wax, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Cautions/Contra-Indications: InterClinical Professional Gluco Chrome
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.