Eagle Clinical SB Forte 60 Caps
Dosage: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule four times daily.
CHILDREN 6-12 years: Give 1 capsule twice daily.
Take 1-2 capsules twice daily for up to three weeks following antibiotics.
TRAVELLER'S DIARRHOEA (ADULTS ONLY):
Take 1 capsule four times daily, 5 days prior to and during travelling, for up to 3 weeks. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Indications: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
- Helps to reduce antibiotic-associated diarrhoea when taken concomitantly.
- Supports beneficial gut flora.
- Supports gastrointestinal system mucous membrane health and immune function.
- Helps reduce occurrence of diarrhoea.
- Helps relieve and reduce the frequency of diarrhoea in children (where serious conditions/causes have been excluded by a medical doctor).
- Helps reduce the symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea in adults.
- Maintains healthy immune system function.
Ingredients: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
|Each capsule contains:|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||250mg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||250IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25mg|
Excipients: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
Colloidal anhydrous silica, disodium edetate, dl-alphatocopherol, gellan gum, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water, potassium acetate, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, sorbitan monostearate, starch sodium octenyl succinate and sucrose.
No Added: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Warnings: Eagle Clinical SB Forte
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.