Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Description: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
- Cell-Logic EnduraCell’s distinctive broccoli taste is diminished by the addition of natural pomegranate juice powder, natural coconut water powder and natural vanilla. Like Cell-Logic EnduraCell, Cell-Logic PomGenex is a highly-concentrated source of broccoli phytonutrients – delivering 20—50 times more phytonutrients than the mature broccoli vegetable.
- Cell-Logic prides itself on sourcing 100% natural plant foods. With nothing added and nothing but water removed, our products are developed by nature – validated by science.
Features: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
The unique blend of three all natural ingredients in PomGenex delivers a highly potent functional food ideal for even the fussiest palate. Combining the substantiated benefits of broccoli sprouts, pomegranate juice, and coconut water, PomGenex is a delicious fruity-flavoured functional food.
- The pomegranate fruit and its juice is cherished for its nutrient-rich, fresh clean taste. Widely used for thousands of years in both Middle Eastern and Mediterranean diets and Indian Ayurvedic medicine, pomegranate juice is the subject of much research into its unique phytochemicals with consumption of this delicious fruit linked to many positive health outcomes.
- Coconut water, like pomegranate juice, is another ancient plant food. Highly prized for its delicate, refreshing taste and micronutrient content, Cell-Logic’s coconut water is harvested from young, green coconuts and contains mineral electrolytes. These naturally occurring mineral electrolytes are perfect can help to replace the body’s own electrolyte reserves, especially in hot climates and when exercising.
Active Ingredients: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
|Each 10-gram scoop of Cell-Logic PomGenex contains:
|EnduraCell 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Broccoli Sprout Powder
|100% dried Pomegranate Juice
|Eqv. of 120 mL of fresh pomegranate juice
|100% dried Coconut Water
|Eqv. of 40 mL of coconut water
NOTE: As a natural plant product, the appearance of Cell-Logic PomGenex may vary from batch to batch
Free From: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Cell-Logic EnduraCell 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Broccoli Sprout Powder DOES NOT contain goitrogens or significant levels of Vitamin K.
Cell-Logic EnduraCell is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Our hydroganic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. Cell-Logic PomGenex is GMO free.
Doseage: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Add one level scoop (10 g) to a glass and top with 200 mL of water or milk; stir briskly or blend to combine.
Can also be added to yoghurt, or consumed dry like a ‘sherbet’.
To ensure best nutritional results, Cell-Logic PomGenex should not be added to hot food or beverages, or frozen in other mixtures.
Consume within 10 minutes to ensure maximal nutritional results.
Take 1 -3 serves of Cell-Logic PomGenex per day or as directed. Ensure that scoop is dry before use.
Please apply Children’s Dosage Rules to all Cell-Logic products.
Warnings: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Very occasionally, gastrointestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastrointestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses.
Storage: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture.
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution to retain bioactivity.
Evidence: Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
- Aviram M, Dornfeld L. Pomegranate juice consumption inhibits serum angiotensin converting enzyme activity and reduces systolic blood pressure Atherosclerosis 158 (2001) 195 – 198
- Sing, K, Connors S L, Macklin E A, Smith K D, Fahey J W, Talalay P, Zimmerman A W Sulforaphane treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) PNAS 111 (2014) 15550 – 15555
- Stowe C B. The effects of pomegranate juice consumption on blood pressure and cardiovascular health Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 17 (2011) 113 – 115