Description: Cell-Logic CardiOS
Cell-Logic CardiOS is beneficial for those approaching mid and later-life to support declining physiology, especially common to both Andropausal men and Menopausal & Post-Menopausal women.
- CardiOS is indicated for:
- Cardiovascular disease, incl. endothelial dysfunction with calcification of smooth muscle and arterial plaque
- Osteoporotic and osteopenic bone loss
- Cognitive impairment, affecting working memory and psychomotor performance
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia and related conditions
- Declining antioxidant / detoxification enzyme activity and impairment in other endogenous defences
Serving Type: Vegetable Cellulose Size ’00’ Capsule (suitable for vegetarians).
Features: Cell-Logic CardiOS
Clinical data shows that compounds in Cell-Logic CardiOS may:
- Facilitate integration of calcium into bone and to remove unwanted calcium from arteries
- Assist in the synthesis of the bone-forming protein osteocalcin
- Help reduce the morning cortisol levels which promote a degree of heightened anxiety
- Assist in reducing inflammation as well as helping to restore the normal function to the lining of blood vessels.
- Activate cellular defences
Active Ingredients: Cell-Logic CardiOS
|Each Size ‘00’ CardiOS VegeCap contains:|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||12.5mcg / 500IU|
|Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2); (MenaQ7)||90mcg|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout powder dry||100mg|
|Withania somnifera dry root ext. (Sensoril)||625mg|
|contains withanolides of Withania somnifera||30mg|
NOTE: Cell-Logic EnduraCell is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Cell-Logic’s hydroganic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. CardiOS is GMO free.
Free From: Cell-Logic CardiOS
Cell-Logic EnduraCell is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Cell-Logic's hydroganic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. CardiOS is GMO free.
Dosage: Cell-Logic CardiOS
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a Health Care Practitioner.
Not recommended for children.
Warnings: Cell-Logic CardiOS
While Vitamin K2 appears not to interfere with coagulation, it is recommended that the patient’s clinician be consulted prior to prescription of Cell-Logic CardiOS.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be titrated so that symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses.
Storage: Cell-Logic CardiOS
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture. May be refrigerated.
Evidence: Cell-Logic CardiOS
- Bolland MJ et al. Calcium intake and risk of fracture: systematic review BMJ 2015;351:h4580
- McCann JC, Ames BN. Vitamin K, an example of triage theory: is micronutrient inadequacy linked to diseases of ageing? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;90:889-907
- Knapen MH et al. Three-year low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation helps decrease bone loss in healthy postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis. Int. 2013 Sep;24(9):2499-507.
- Knapen MH et al. Menaquinone-7 supplementation improves arterial stiffness in healthy postmenopausal women. A double-blind randomised clinical trial. Thromb Haemost. 2015 May;113(5):1135-44.
- Auddy B et al. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduced Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically-Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. JANA Vol. 11(1):2008.50-56