Blackmores Professional Celloids M.P.65
Dose: Blackmores Professional Celloids M.P.65
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed.
Features: Blackmores Professional Celloids M.P.65
Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production, and, in the form of Mg-ATP, help fuel nearly all the body’s cellular processes, including muscle function and nerve conduction.
- Energy production:
- The production and storage of energy in the body depends on the availability of both magnesium and phosphate Phosphate is incorporated into compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP. Magnesium combines with and stabilises the ATP molecule, and the resultant Mg-ATP complex (rather than ATP alone), is the substrate for most ATP-requiring enzymes.
- Neuromuscular function:
- Magnesium has inhibitory and stabilising effects on neurons at the neuromuscular junction, and plays an influencing role in the release of neurotransmitters.
- Cardiovascular function:
- Magnesium is involved in the regulation of peripheral and cerebral vascular tone.
Ingredients: Blackmores Professional Celloids M.P.65
|Each Tablet Contains:
|Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate
|equiv. to magnesium
Warnings: Blackmores Professional Celloids M.P.65
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains soya bean products, sugars, lactose and sulfites.