Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
Benefits: Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
- Provides 150 mg of ubiquinol per softgel capsule for convenient and flexible dosing.
- Superior quality Kaneka Ubiquinol™ material.
- Highly bioavailable form for enhanced efficacy.
- Potent antioxidant that helps maintain cardiovascular system health and function.
- Supports mitochondrial cellular energy synthesis.
- Reduces the duration and symptoms of mild migraine.
Recommended Use: Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
Adults: 1–5 tablets per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Active Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
|Each Softgel Contains:|
Excipients: Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
Warnings/Contraindications: Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 150mg
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not take while on warfarin without medical advice. Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Precautions and contraindications
- CoQ10 has been used safely in studies lasting up to 5 years.
- CoQ10 has a similar chemical structure to vitamin K. Caution is advised with concomitant use of CoQ10 and warfarin as case studies suggest that CoQ10 may decrease warfarin’s anticoagulant effect. However, some preliminary clinical research suggests coenzyme Q10 might not significantly decrease the effects of warfarin in patients who have a stable INR.
- CoQ10 is well-tolerated, with no reports of significant adverse effects from clinical trials.
- Minor gastrointestinal adverse effects have been reported, but these occur in <1% of patients taking CoQ10 supplements and appear to be minimised with divided doses.
Pregnancy and lactation
- CoQ10 has been used with apparent safety during pregnancy at a dose of 100 mg twice a day from 20 weeks until term to reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia in women at risk of this condition.
- There is currently insufficient reliable information available about safety of CoQ10 supplementation during lactation.