Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore 90 Vcaps
Benefits: Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore
Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore is a Scobiotic that provides a syntrophic mixed culture of beneficial bacteria, fungi and yeasts that work synergistically to target the underlying causes of impaired gastrointestinal permeability and consequently ameliorate associated intestinal inflammation and digestive symptoms.
The prebiotic-dominant formula, with probiotic and nutritional support; promotes healthy beneficial bacterial balance and adhesion, immune system activity and repairs and strengthens the gastrointestinal epithelial lining. This helps reduce associated digestive symptoms and enhances general gastrointestinal health and wellbeing.
- Unique Scobiotic syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts that targets the underlying causes and associated symptoms of impaired gastrointestinal permeability.
- Prebiotics specific for promoting healthy bifidobacteria and lactobacilli balance.
- Soothes, repairs and strengthens the gastrointestinal epithelial lining and promotes beneficial bacterial adherence to the intestinal mucosa.
- Features Lactobacillus gasseri and Lactobacillus plantarum to help support the integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Contains 5 species of beneficial mushrooms and Wellmune® for gastrointestinal immune health.
- Features high mineral yeasts and spirulina for nutritional support and maintenance of gastrointestinal health.
- Includes world-renowned Gnosis Biootic Saccharomyces boulardii as an antiinflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa.
- Features glutamic acid to help support digestive gastric hydrochloric acid secretion and support healthy digestion.
- Contains chicory as a prebiotic and to assist natural detoxification.
- Shelf stable Lactobacillus
Recommended Use: Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore
1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Medicinal Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals IP RestoreEquivalent to molybdenum
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||0.67billion CFU|
|Glutamic acid hydrochloride||16.67mg|
|Chicory (Cichorium intybus)||44.44mg|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||33.33mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||16.67mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune)||47.62mg|
|- Equivalent to fresh Saccharomyces cerevisiae||232mg|
|High chromium yeast||8.33mg|
|- Equivalent to chromium||16.66micrograms|
|High molybdenum yeast||10.42mg|
|- Equivalent to molybdenum||20.83micrograms|
|Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) extract||33.30mg|
|- Equivalent to dry flower & fruit||333mg|
Excipients: Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore
Contraindications: Bioclinic Naturals IP Restore
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.