Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief 90 Vcaps
Benefits: Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief
The probiotic-focused formula, with prebiotic and nutritional support, promotes healthy, beneficial, bacteria balance and adhesion and mucosal membrane, health integrity in the small and large intestines. This in turn, promotes gastrointestinal and general health and wellbeing.
- Unique Scobiotic syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts formulated specifically to support small intestinal health and function
- Supports healthy bowel function and promotes restoration and maintenance of beneficial microflora balance
- Soothes and maintains gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health and function
- Features 6 strains of yeast including the ibSium® strain, for their nutritional support, anti-inflammatory effects on the intestinal mucosa and improvement of IBS symptoms
- Includes the world-renowned Gnosis Biootic® Saccharomyces boulardii as an anti-inflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa
- Reiishi mushroom is also present to help support gastrointestinal immunity
- Features herbs bitter candytuft and yucca for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities
- Contains colostrum as a prebiotic and antimicrobial for gastrointestinal health
- Includes glutamine to support gastrointestinal membrane health and function
- Shelf stable
Recommended Dosage: Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief
1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Active Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius subsp. salivarius||0.67billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||0.67billion CFU|
|Glutamic acid hydrochloride||33.30mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||8.33mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune)||11.90mg|
|- Equivalent to fresh Saccharomyces cerevisiae||59.50mg|
|High chromium yeast||8.33mg|
|- Equivalent to chromium||16.67micrograms|
|High molybdenum yeast||10.41mg|
|- Equivalent to molybdenum||20.80micrograms|
|High selenium yeast||24.60mg|
|- Equivalent to selenium||49micrograms|
|Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) extract||33.30mg|
|- Equivalent to fresh flower & fruit||333mg|
|Yucca (Yucca gloriosa) extract||33.34mg|
|- Equivalent to dry leaf||333mg|
Excipients: Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief
Contains milk, lactose, sugars, and yeast.
Warnings: Bioclinic Naturals IBS Relief
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Drink plenty of water.
Products containing bovine colostrum powder contain lactose and cow’s milk proteins.
This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice.