Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet Chocolate 750g
Details: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
- Hypoallergenic medical food, which may be used as a sole source of nutrition, under medical supervision.
- Pure, 100% free-form amino acids, readily absorbed carbohydrates and MCT to aid absorption in cases of severely compromised gastrointestinal (GI) tracts.
- Absorbed in the first two feet of the small intestine, thus preventing food particles from reacting with the majority of the GI tract. This may reduce many of the symptoms associated with GI conditions.
- Nutritionally complete formula containing the daily recommended allowances for nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Great tasting formula for better compliance.
- By delivering nutrients in a digestible form, ElementAll™ Diet may relieve digestive discomfort and decrease symptoms of nervous indigestion.
- ElementAll™ Diet may also helps maintain energy levels and assists in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
- ElementAll™ Diet may support healthy bowel and small intestine function and assists in the repair of body tissue.
- ElementAll™ Diet may assist in relieving inflammation and may help restore healthy gut bacteria.
- May also be recommended as part of more general detoxification, elimination or gut restoration programs or protocols.
Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
|Each Level Scoop (37.5 g) contains:|
|- Equivalent to L-lysine||361mg|
|- Equivalent to L-cysteine||139mg|
|- Equivalent to L-histidine||150mg|
|- Equivalent to L-carnitine||7.5mg|
|Magnesium (citrate, glycerophosphate)||33.25mg|
|Calcium (calcium phosphate, glycerophosphate)||100mg|
|Iron (ferrous fumarate)||1.5mg|
|Zinc (sulfate monohydrate)||2.08mg|
|Copper (cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||167mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||17mcg|
|- Equivalent to choline||33.25mg|
|- Equivalent to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20mg|
|dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate (10 IU vitamin E)||10.013mg|
|Retinol palmitate (252 micrograms RAE/833.33 IU vitamin A)||462mcg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (650 micrograms vitamin B6)||777mcg|
|Colecalciferol (66 IU vitamin D3)||1.65mcg|
|Riboflavine (vitamin B2)||500mcg|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||500mcg|
|Levomefolic acid (from 0.015 mg levomefolate glucosamine)||5mcg|
|- Equivalent to pantothenic acid||3.25mg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||10mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||2mcg|
|Glucose monohydrate (dextrose)||12.5g|
Free From's: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, shellfish, tree nuts or GMOs.
Dose & Administration: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
Mix 1 scoop (37.5 g) with 250 mL of water and stir until combined. Consume up to 13 scoops (487.5 g) per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Contra-Indications: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
Avoid if persistent nausea/vomiting and/or mechanical obstruction. Safety during pregnancy/lactation is not established. Diabetics should monitor blood sugar closely.
Warnings: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
Do not use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains dextrose.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
May impair absorption of quinolones, e.g. ciprofloxacin.
Storage Conditions: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
Store below 30°C.
Technical Information: Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll Diet
For more information, including:
- Elemental Diet,
- Diet Protocol,
- Research Summary and
Please click HERE.