Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase 90vcaps
Benefits: Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase
Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase is a Scobiotic that provides a syntrophic mixed culture of beneficial bacteria, fungi and yeasts that work synergistically to relieve symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever.
By promoting beneficial microflora adhesion, concentrations and activity, mucosal membrane integrity and health in the small and large intestines and immune system activity, Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase has been specifically formulated to support the underlying imbalances contributing to the onset of symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever.
- Unique Scobiotic syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts that relieve symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever
- Supports and strengthens immune system activity to reduce the severity of symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Promotes beneficial gastrointestinal microflora balance to maintain healthy gastrointestinal function and enhance general health and wellbeing
- Features beneficial yeast Wellmune for gastrointestinal immune modulation and health
- Includes the world-renowned Gnosis Biootic Saccharomyces boulardii as an anti-inflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa
- Features 6 strains of yeast and spirulina for their nutritional support, anti-inflammatory effects on the intestinal mucosa as well as antioxidant support and immune health
- Features reiishi, white wood ear and other beneficial mushrooms that support the microbiome and exhibit immune modulatory effects by stimulating SIgA synthesis. White wood ear also naturally contains high levels of vitamin D.
- Contains apple pectin as a prebiotic and to stimulate short-chain fatty acid production
- Shelf stable
Recommended Use: Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase
1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Active Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.33billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus||0.67billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||0.67billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||0.73billion CFU|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||33.33mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||8.33mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune)||11.90mg|
|- Equivalent to fresh Saccharomyces cerevisiae||59.50mg|
|High chromium yeast||8.30mg|
|- Equivalent to chromium||16.67micrograms|
|High molybdenum yeast||8.30mg|
|- Equivalent to molybdenum||16.67micrograms|
|High selenium yeast||8.30mg|
|- Equivalent to selenium||16.67micrograms|
Excipients: Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase
Contains sugars, sulfites, and yeast
Warnings: Bioclinic Naturals AllergEase
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product.
If symptoms persist, worsen or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.