Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum
Directions: Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG
Start with 1/4 tsp and slowly build up to maximu, dose
1 scoop (4gm) 1 to 2 times daily with meals
Dose range: 1g - 20g daily in divided doses
Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG has no flavour and does not degrade when added to hot or cold food.
Can be added to cooking, soups, smoothies, ice cream, etc.
Benefits: Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG
Provides Solid Regularity
Usually, fibers can help alleviate constipation, however, ARIYA PURITY PHGG performs without the elusive side effects of diarrhea. ARIYA PURITY PHGG alleviates constipation without overly degrading stool firmness and provides regularity with healthy consistency.
Superior Absorption of Calcium and Magnesium
The majority of dietary fibers limit the absorption of essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium into the body. ARIYA PURITY PHGG, on the other hand, actually promotes the absorption of such encouraging minerals, ensuring the human body receives the maximum benefits from digestable foods.
Controls Blood Sugar Levels
ARIYA PURITY PHGG is a secret weapon for anybody suffering from glucose intolerance or troubles with blood glucose management, especially diabetics. Regardless whether ARIYA PURITY PHGG is embedded in the food or ingested with water during a meal, it assists the body in combating increased blood glucose levels by manipulating the glycemic index of foods.
How is Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum (PHGG) effective in Clinical Practice?
- PHGG can significantly reduce postprandial insulin. A 6g dose can significantly reduce postprandial blood glucose levels of up to 50%
- By slowing the digestive process there is a reduction in the rise of blood sugar following a meal that contains guar gum
- PHGG can significantly reduce triglyceride levels lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels
- Reduces inflammatory markers including C-reactive protein (CRP)
- Significantly reduces body mass index, particularly measurable in waist circumference.
- PHGG raises the level of CCK (cholecystokinin), which sends a digestive message to your brain that you are full.
- Increases Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the lower bowel
- Reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Can reduce laxative dependence
- Reduces the incidence of diarrhoea in septic patients receiving total enteral nutrition
- Does not interfere with mineral absorption mineral
- PHGG must be taken with a meal
What is Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum?
Partially hydrolysed guar gum (PHGG) is a unique soluble fibre, a type of nondigestible complex carbohydrate that holds water as it forms a gel in your digestive tract. This may have some rather profound effects on metabolism, including reducing total cholesterol, lowering triglycerides, increasing HDL cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar response to a meal, reducing digestive inflammation, curbing appetite, and assisting weight loss efforts.
Guar gum comes from the guar bean, which is a legume. Technically, guar gum is galactomannan gum, a glyconutrient with a mannose backbone and galactose branches. Special water-utilizing production processes (no chemicals) now enable a partially hydrolysed guar gum. This extremely unique fibre with its low viscosity, dissolves completely in water and has no taste, making it very easy to consume.
"It is highly recommended that soluble dietary fibre PHGG consumption might be included in the regular dietary management (meals or beverages) of healthy nondiabetes individuals to prevent the type 2 diabetic syndromes. Overall, this preliminary study could be plausibly linked to the epidemiological association between dietary fibre intake and reduced risk for metabolic syndrome.”
- Dr Mahendra P. Kapoor
Active Ingredients: Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG
|Each 4gm scoop contains|
|Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG||4gm|
Country of Origin / Harvest/ Production - INDIA
Source - Guar Seed (Cyamopsis Tetragonolobus)
References: Ariya Purity Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum PHGG
Mahendra P. Kapoor, Noriyuki Ishihara, Tsutomu Okubo. Soluble dietary fibre partially hydrolysed guar gum markedly impacts on postprandial hyperglycaemia, hyperlipidaemia and incretins metabolic hormones over time in healthy and glucose intolerant subjects. Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 24, June 2016, Pages 207-220
Dall’Alba V1, Silva FM, Antonio JP, Steemburgo T, Royer CP, Almeida JC, Gross JL, Azevedo MJ. Improvement of the metabolic syndrome profile by soluble fibre - guar gum - in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomised clinical trial. Br J Nutr. 2013 Nov 14;110(9):1601-10.