Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes 90 VegeCaps
Directions: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily during meals.
Benefits: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
- Protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion: Vegetarian digestive enzymes assist with most aspects of food digestion including the digestion of protein, carbohydrates and fat.1,2,3
- Protease assists with protein digestion by attacking the peptide bonds to release free amino acids.1
- Amylase aids carbohydrate digestion by catalysing the hydrolysis of alpha-1,4-glycosidic linkages of polysaccharides to yield dextrins, oligosaccharides, maltose and D-glucose.2
- Lipase assists in fat digestion by hydrolysing fatty acids.4
- Cellulose digestion: Cellulose is a form of dietary fibre that requires the enzyme cellulase to assist its digestion.
- Cellulase facilitates the digestion of cellulose by hydrolysing beta-D-1,4-glycosidic bonds of cellulose.2
Ingredients: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
|Each capsule contains:||
Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, and salt. Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive EnzymesNot all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
There is insufficient data to safely recommend the use of digestive enzymes in pregnancy or lactation. However, digestive enzymes have been recommended for morning sickness. An option is Metagenics Digestex or, if reflux, Metagenics Gastro Aid.
Storage: Metagenics Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Store below 30° C