Metagenics Stressan 90 capsules
Product Description: Metagenics Stressan
Ingredients in Metagenics Stressan have been clinically shown to or traditionally used for:
- Patients feeling agitated, angry and irritable.1,2
- Assisting symptoms of overstress and bad temper.1
- The management of stress symptoms.2
Directions: Metagenics Stressan
Take 3 capsules twice daily with food.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Stressan
- For stressed and agitated patients: Metagenics Stressan contains herbs such as Bupleurum falcatum that are traditionally used in Chinese medicine for calming the spirit and assisting symptoms of excess including overstress, bad temper and agitation.1 Metagenics Stressan provides relaxing and sedating actions to help assist patients exhibiting nervous hyper-functioning with unrest, anger and irritability.2
- Affects stress hormones: The herbs in Metagenics Stressan have been shown in animal studies to avoid the disruption of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) system during chronic stress by inhibiting decreases in dopamine and serotonin in the prefrontal cortex. In acute stress, the elevation of serum corticosterone levels was suppressed with an increase in brain tissue concentrations of dopamine.3
Ingredients: Metagenics Stressan
|Each capsule contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Bupleurum falcatum, root dry (Bupleurum)||834mg|
|Pinellia ternata, rhizome dry (Pinellia)||667mg|
|Uncaria rhyncophylla, stem dry (Gambir)||660mg|
|Poria cocos, fruiting body dry (Poria)||500mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia, twig dry (Cinnamon)||500mg|
|Ziziphus jujuba, fruit dry (Chinese date/jujube)||418mg|
|Scutellaria baicalensis, root dry (Baical skullcap)||417mg|
|Panax ginseng, root and rhizome dry(Ginseng)||417mg|
|Zingiber officinale , rhizome fresh (Ginger)||167mg|
Metagenics Stressan is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Stressan
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Stressan
Store below 30° C