Metagenics Meta Oil 200mL liquid
Product Description: Metagenics Meta Oil
In healthy people, Metagenics Meta Oil has been shown to or may:
- Maintain healthy metabolism.1
- Assist the maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels.2
- Use in conjunction with the HealthMasters Shake It Practitioner Weight Management Program.
- To be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and exercise program.
Directions: Metagenics Meta Oil
Shake well before use.
Take 1 to 4 metric teaspoons (5.0 to 20.0 mL) twice daily.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Meta Oil
- PPARs have been shown to activate thermogenesis and increase energy expenditure (Figure One).3 Fish oil has been shown to activate the Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors (PPARs). The PPARs play a critical physiological role as lipid sensors and regulators of lipid metabolism by reducing fatty acid synthesis, diverting fatty acids into phospholipid synthesis and increasing hepatic uptake of triglycerides.4,5
Figure One: The Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors (PPARs).3
- In a randomised, double blind placebo controlled trial; fish oil was shown to assist the maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels in normal people: Serum triglycerides were significantly reduced by 14% in the fish oil group.2
Ingredients: Metagenics Meta Oil
|Each 5.0 mL (one metric teaspoon) dose contains:|
|Fish oil - natural||2.1g|
|Equivalent Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||378mg|
|Equivalent Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||252mg|
|Linseed oil (Flaxseed oil)||465mg|
Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Contains sucralose.
Warnings: Metagenics Meta Oil
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Meta Oil
Store below 30° C. After opening store at 2° C to 8° C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)