Metagenics Meta I-3-C 60 capsules
Product Description: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
Metagenics Meta I-3-C:
- Provides 150 mg of Indole-3-Carbinol.
- Beneficial effects on oestrogen metabolism.
- I-3-C increases oestrogen conversion to 2-hydroxyoestrone.1
- Rosmarinus officinalis is an inhibitor of 16-α-hydroxyoestrone.2
Directions: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
Take one capsule twice daily with food.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
- Oestrogen metabolism: Indole-3-Carbinol and Rosmarinus officinalis have been shown to have beneficial effects on oestrogen metabolism. I-3-C impacts oestrogen metabolism via the hepatic phase I enzymes that increases the 2-hydroxylation of oestrone to 2-hydroxyoestrone.1 Rosmarinus officinalis has shown inhibition of 16-α-hydroxyoestrone in animal studies.2
Ingredients: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
|Each capsule contains:|
|Extract equivalent to:|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf, dry||200mg|
|Standardised to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives|
Metagenics Meta I-3-C is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.Metagenics Meta I-3-C is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Meta I-3-C
Store at 2°C to 8°C (Refrigerate, do not freeze)