Metagenics Endura Opti Vanilla 1440g
Description: Metagenics Endura Opti
Metagenics Endura Opti Indications:
- To promote energy, strength and maximum gain.
- Used before, during and after a workout.
- Combines hydrolysed whey protein, carbohydrate and electrolytes.
Directions: Metagenics Endura Opti
To make 1 serve, mix 4 level scoops with 500 mL of water.
For Optimal Loading:
Drink 1 serve (500 mL) from two hours to 30 minutes prior to exercise.
For Optimal Endurance:
For exercise over two hours in duration, drink ½ serve (250 mL) each hour beyond the two hour mark. A maximum of 9 serves per day should not be exceeded.
For Optimal Recovery:
Drink 1 serve (500 mL) within four hours after exercise.
For Working Muscles:
Drink 1 serve (500 mL) 30 to 60 minutes before exercise and 1 serve (500 mL) 30 minutes after starting exercise.
Benefits: Metagenics Endura Opti
- Metagenics Endura Opti as an energy supplement will provide the necessary protein and carbohydrate calories for improved endurance and recovery during prolonged exercise, to reduce the risk of weight loss and help promote weight gain. Metagenics Endura Opti is also beneficial in conditions associated with increased demand for high quality protein and carbohydrate calories.
- Weight gain and recovery: Metagenics Endura Opti contains a concentrated blend of the highest quality amino acids derived from pure hydrolysed whey protein. Metagenics Endura Opti also contains high quality carbohydrates to help replenish glycogen stores and allow the body to use the carbohydrates as a source of fuel. Electrolytes are also included to reduce fluid and electrolyte losses during and after exercise.
Nutritional Information: Metagenics Endura Opti
Ingredients: Metagenics Endura Opti
Maize maltodextrin, Hydrolysed whey protein isolate (13%), Fructose, Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® - magnesium bisglycinate), Slippery elm bark, medium chain triglycerides, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Vanilla flavour (0.5%), Potassium phosphate – monobasic, Potassium phosphate – dibasic, Vitamins/minerals (Ascorbic acid, Ferrrous fumarate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin).
Warnings: Metagenics Endura Opti
If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions, to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset; and the food must be consumed with an appropriate fluid intake. The food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Storage: Metagenics Endura Opti
Store below 30° C