Metagenics Endura Lemon Lime 540g
Description: Metagenics Endura
Metagenics Endura Indications:
- Used for rehydration before, during and after exercise.1
- To improve hydration, stamina and endurance.2,3
- Provides 162.5 mg of Meta Mag® magnesium per dose.
Directions: Metagenics Endura
During Exercise (isotonic):
Combine 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water and shake. Drink 1 to 2 doses 30 minutes before exercise and 1 dose during each hour of exercise (up to 4 doses per day).
In Preparation for Exercise – Magnesium and Carbohydrate Loading (hypertonic):
Combine 1 level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water and shake. Drink 1 dose three times per day, two to three days before an event to maximise muscle magnesium and endurance.
Increased Physical Demand:
Combine 1 level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water and shake. At times of increased physical output, to assist stamina, relieve muscular cramps, spasms, aches, pains and prevent muscular cramps and spasms, drink up to 4 doses per day.
Combines well with Metagenics Bio Q-Absorb (CoQ10)
Benefits: Metagenics Endura
- To improve stamina and endurance: Endura is a 6% carbohydrate solution (30 to 80 g of carbohydrate per hour) combining fructose and maltodextrin for improved carbohydrate uptake.3,4 A review study has shown this level of carbohydrate, taken hourly during prolonged physical activity, sustains power output by delaying fatigue.3 Endura also contains magnesium bisglycinate that may help to maintain exercise performance by supporting exercise capacity and tolerance.5
- Electrolyte rehydration formula: Endura is a comprehensive electrolyte formula providing electrolytes, such as potassium, at levels recommended for athletes in endurance events.6 To aid adequate hydration Endura also provides 162.5 mg of magnesium bisglycinate in the form of Meta Mag® which unlike mineral salts, is not dependent upon stomach acidity for absorption.7 This allows for optimal uptake of electrolytes for adequate hydration. Magnesium has also been shown to relieve and assist in the prevention of muscular cramps and spasms.8
Ingredients: Metagenics Endura
|Each dose (25.0 g)(Lemon Lime flavour) contains:|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® – Magnesium bisglycinate)||1.6g|
|Calcium amino acid chelate||210mg|
|Potassium phosphate – monobasic||418.8mg|
Metagenics Endura is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Metagenics Endura is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Endura
The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 250 mg of sodium.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Storage: Metagenics Endura
Store below 30° C