Medlab GastroDaily 150g
Summary: Medlab GastroDaily
This formula contains probiotics, Resistaid, L-Glutamine and peppermint.
Probiotics to assist with a healthy gut.
ResistAid is a natural prebiotic fibre with clinical evidence of immune modulating properties.
L-Glutamine is an amino acid that enhances the immune system and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
Peppermint contains active chemical constituents that provide anti-nausea effects.
Standard Indications: Medlab GastroDaily
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
Specific Indications: Medlab GastroDaily
- Short-chain fatty acids produced from fermentation of Arabinogalactan (ResistAid) supports healthy immune function in healthy individuals.
- Relieves gastrointestinal discomfort such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas and altered bowel habits.
- ResistAid is a proprietary natural immune support ingredient. It consists of the soluble fibre Arabinogalactan and bioactive flavonoids with clinical evidence of immune modulating properties that may support healthy immune function via various mechanisms.
- Arabinogalactan (ResistAid) is a prebiotic and produces short-chain fatty acids upon fermentation by gut bacteria, maintaining healthy colonic mucosal structure and function.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is indicated for assisting with symptoms of diarrhoea due to various triggers and supports a healthy gastrointestinal microbial profile and healthy immune system in healthy individuals.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that improves trophism (nourishment and function) of enterocytes and colonocytes; enhances the immunological barrier due to its trophic action on the immune system and decreases bacterial translocation and so helps maintain healthy healthy digestive function.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) contains active chemical constituents that provide antiemetic, antispasmodic and anti-microbial activity.
Dose: Medlab GastroDaily
Mix one 6 g dose (1 scoop) into 250 mL of cold water, stir well and consume immediately. Take one (1) to two (2) times per day before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Medlab GastroDaily
|Each 6 g dose (1 scoop) contains:|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41)||5billion CFU|
|Larix arabinogalactan (Arabinogalactan)||2g|
|Mentha x piperita leaf dry (Peppermint leaf dry)||100mg|
|- Equiv. Peppermint dry||500mg|
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Excipients: Medlab GastroDaily
Theobroma cacao seed powder (Cocoa powder ) 660 mg
Colloidal anhydrous silica (Silica ) 100 mg
Steviol glycosides (Stevia ) 15 mg
(Dark chocolate powder flavour ) 300 mg
(Peppermint powder flavour ) 250 mg
Free From: Medlab GastroDaily
Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free, Pregnancy Safe, Dairy Free
Warnings: Medlab GastroDaily
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years and 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults.
Side Effects: Medlab GastroDaily
Probiotics may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
Interactions: Medlab GastroDaily
Some medicines may interfere with GastroDaily. These include:
- Immunosuppressant Drugs