InterClinical Wellness Algotene (Red Marine Phytoplankton)
Indications: InterClinical Wellness Algotene
- Functional food and natural medicine. Dunaliella salina is one of nature's most nutrient-dense foods. This soft walled phytoplankton is easy to digest, particularly for the elderly. It contains many of the antioxidants commonly found in fruits and vegetables.
- Maintains immune system health. Dunaliella salina contains beta carotene which helps to support healthy immune system function. Betacarotene is also known as pro-vitamin A as it is a precursor to vitamin A in the body.
- Maintains healthy eyesight. Betacarotene (pro vitamin A) is used by the body to supports eye health and healthy vision.
- Supports general health and wellbeing. Dunaliella salina contains a mixture of natural dietary antioxidants, including high quantities of betacarotene; a deep orange-red pigment also found in carrots and apricots. Betacarotene supports general health and wellbeing.
- Certified organically grown. Algotene’s phytoplankton is grown and is harvested organically without pesticides, herbicides, chemicals or solvents. ACO-USDA.
Dose & Administration: InterClinical Wellness Algotene
Adults: 2-6 capsules daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: InterClinical Wellness Algotene
|Each vegetable capsule contains:|
|Dunaliella salina whole plant dried marine phytoplankton (microalgae)||500mg|
Excipients: InterClinical Wellness Algotene
Excipients: Magnesium stearate, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Cellulose microcrystalline
Free From: InterClinical Wellness Algotene
Formulated without gluten, wheat, milk products, soy, egg, fish, crustaceans, sesame, peanuts, nuts, preservatives, colours or flavours.