Eagle Cat's Claw-Echine 60 Tablets
- Cat’s Claw has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
- Helps reduce/decrease free radicals that are formed in the body during normal metabolism and on exposure to environmental factors (antioxidant).
- Cat’s Claw is used in traditional Peruvian medicine for its tonic/ restorative and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Contains Golden Seal root, which is used in Western herbal medicine for its mucous membrane restorative and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Astragalus is used in traditional Chinese medicine as a lung and qi tonic.
- Echinacea root has immune-promoting (modulating/ stimulating) properties.
- Cat's Claw has been used as a traditional medicine by the indigenous peoples of South and Central America for more than 2,000 years.
Adults only: Take 2 tablets, twice daily with food.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.
Immune Health: Eagle Beta A-C® Powder or Tablets, Eagle Defence Support, Eagle Elderberry Viral Protect
- Increased inflammation
- Increased oxidative stress
- Suboptimal mucous membrane integrity or inflammation
- Suboptimal immune function
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw) stem bark||500mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root||100mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||100mg|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||200mg|
|Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) root||100mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||75mg|