Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support 90 tabs
Benefits: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
- Colon Support is an all-natural, gentle herbal remedy for occasional constipation
- Contains cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) which has traditionally been used to relieve constipation
- Licorice (Glycrrhiza glabra) relieves inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, while peppermint (Mentha x piperita) and gentian (Gentiana lutea) aid digestion and relieve symptoms of dyspepsia
- Convenient tablet form for easy dosing
Directions For Use: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
Adults 2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
Medicinal Ingredients: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Senna (Senna alexandrina) extract||60mg|
|- equivalent to dry leaf||240mg|
|- standardised to hydroxyanthracene glycosides||3mg|
|Cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) stem bark powder||130mg|
|- standardised to hydroxyanthracene derivatives||5.46mg|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root powder||40mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf powder||15mg|
|Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root powder||5mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) oil||1.2mg|
Constipation: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
Self-reported constipation is a very common gastrointestinal disorder worldwide. The causes of constipation are numerous. Constipation is most often caused by a diet low in fibre, a distinct lack of physical activity, not consuming enough water daily, or delaying toilet habits when the urge to defecate first occurs. Stress and travel can also contribute to constipation or other changes in bowel habits.1,2
Other times, diseases of the bowel (such as irritable bowel syndrome), pregnancy, certain medical conditions (such as underactive thyroid or cystic fibrosis), mental health problems, neurological diseases, or medications may be the reason for constipation.1,2
An all-natural and effective supplement such as Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support is a safe way to relieve occasional constipation.
Contraindications: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhea.
Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or breastfeediing.
If symptoms perist, consult your health care practitioner.
References: Bioclinic Naturals Colon Support
- Kumar P, Clark M (eds). Clinical Medicine (5th edition). Edinburgh: WB Saunders Company; 2002.2. Lennard-Jones JE. Clinical management of constipation. Pharmacology. 1993;47(Suppl 1):216-23.