BioCeuticals Liposomal C 200mL
Dose: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Measure 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) and take once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth for 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Children 4 years and over:
Measure 2.5mL and give once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth for 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Shake well before use.
Features: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Key Features: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
- Manufactured using high-shear equipment and reined chemistry to ensure particle size is <100nm.
- Nano-sized vesicles have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.
- Contains phospholipids derived from non-GMO sunlower lecithin.
- Coated with tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate) to provide more stability. Tocofersolan-coated liposomes can exhibit up to 10-fold higher circulation half-lives than liposomes without hydrophilic surface coatings.
- Citrus oil and glycerin have been added as lavouring, natural emulsiiers and antimicrobials for the formulas.
Ingredients: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
|Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:|
|equiv. vitamin C||1000mg|
Ingredient Information: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Using specialised technology, the BioCeuticals Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients).
These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and unhindered absorption.
These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Excipients: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.
Warnings: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains 12% v/v ethanol as a preservative.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 130mg sodium.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Companion Products: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Content for Companion Products
FAQs: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Q: Why is this product not recommended for pregnancy?
A: Although the active ingredients have not been shown to be unsafe, there is limited evidence on the safety of using nutrients with a reduced particle size during pregnancy.
Q: Is the lecithin derived from soy?
A: No. The phospholipids in the product come from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Q: How many doses are in each bottle?
A: There are 20 doses per bottle.
Q: What is the amount of phospholipids per dose?
References: BioCeuticals Liposomal C
Content for References