ORTHOPLEX GIT ImmunoBiotic 150gm
- Glutamine supports the integrity and healthy growth of intestinal cells
- Glutamine is an important fuel for immune cells
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) may assist in maintaining and stabilising healthy gut microflora
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) supports the health and function of the immune sytem
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) supports GIT health while travelling
- Slippery elm is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a demulcent to help soothe minor irritations of the gastrointestinal tract
|Each 5g (approximately 1 and a half level 5mL metric teaspoons) Contains|
|Ulmus rubra stem bark inner (Dry Herb Equiv)||500.0mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||5.0 billion Colony Forming Units|
|equiv. Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||250.0mg|
Excipients: Glycine, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, colloidal anhydrous silica.
150g Oral Powder also available in 300g Oral Powder
Mix 5g (approx. 1 and a half metric teaspoons) into water and consume immediately. Take once or twice daily or as recommended by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Store at 2°C to 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze).
The Orthoplex White range was developed by nutritional biochemist Henry Osieki over 30 years ago. Henry is an award-winning biochemist who, after years in clinic, developed the Orthoplex range of Naturopatic Medicines. The Orthoplex range is known for being the first to market with new formulations, incorporating the latest in clinical research.
"I am impressed with the quality and effectiveness of Orthoplex products. I have prescribed Orthoplex products to my patients for over 30 years. Orthoplex products have assisted me in successfully helping many 1000's of patients to better health."
HealthMasters Naturopath Kevin Tresize ND
Since day one, Bio Concepts has been committed to providing the highest quality products, with absolute transparency and disclosure of all excipients, believing every component is important when it comes to effective treatment.
In his clinical years, Henry's approach to treatment plans was that they must always be tailored to the individual. As such, Bio Concepts formulations have always focused on providing the correct dosage for specific biochemical pathways, rather than just delivering the largest dose possible.
Henry has written university courses, several books and scientific papers, and is the founder of the Bio Concepts Education Centre.
Orthoplex White is a practitioner supplement range and should be taken according to the recommendation of a qualified practitioner.